Session announcement: Wellbeing
Wellbeing is a hugely important topic – which is why we’ve devoted an entire stream of content to it at the show (see our agenda here).
As well as ensuring time for your own wellbeing as a busy manager (see our sessions on financial wellbeing and sleep, among others, for that!) it’s important to look after the health and happiness of your nursery team.
This is vital for ensuring that your team members are thriving and finding work fulfilling. But it is also hugely important for retaining staff – and with the challenges around recruitment and retention at the moment, keeping your best employees around is a big win.
With a background in wellbeing and mental health, Lucie Sweeney has been wellbeing manager at Kids Planet for nearly two years, where she looks after the health and happiness of more than 2,500 employees.
Now Lucie is sharing her expertise with us to help you to look after your staff, create a culture that prioritises your people, and improve your retention rate. And you’ll get a free CPD certificate too!
Join Lucie and your fellow managers for this interactive CPD session to:
- Discover how to prioritise the wellbeing of your team to create a positive working environment
- Learn how good wellbeing strategies can improve business outcomes
- Get creative and share ideas with other managers about fun and effective wellbeing initiatives
- Discover how a 'wellbeing station' can make all the difference to your team
- Leave with a CPD-accredited certificate
Lucie is running this session twice on each day, to give as many people as possible the chance to attend.
And if you’re interested in HR and people management more broadly, check out our session on just that, in the Operational Excellence stream.
Library couldn't be loaded. It might not be active.